- This event has passed.
Brews and Views E-Bike Tour
November 9, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 1, 2022
Location: Roanoke Mountain Adventures
A scenic tour of Roanoke’s Blue Ridge vistas winding you along the Roanoke River Greenway and up Mill Mountain before passing through a strip of local South Roanoke business and eateries and then bringing you downtown for a closer look at the local brewery scene before you briefly pass through the historic Old Southwest Neighborhood and by Black Dog Salvage before reconnecting with a beautiful section of the Roanoke River Greenway winding you through the Vic Thomas Park sculpture garden, ending at Wasena Taproom for a a final beer on us.
- ~11-mile e-bike tour taking around 2.5 hrs
- Beautiful scenery overlooking downtown Roanoke, the Roanoke River, and the greater Roanoke valley
- Stops at Starr Hill, Olde Salem Brewing Company, Golden Cactus Brewing and Wasena Tap Room
- eBike (equipped with headlights)
- Bike helmet
- Complimentary beer(flight sized)
What to Bring
- Food is not provided, we recommend eating beforehand, bringing a snack, or bringing money for a quick bite at the breweries(the ride will take us by Crystal Springs Grocery, Moe’s, and Roanoke Food Hut). We will end at the Wasena Tap House that has a full menu as well.
- Comfortable clothes to spend several hours biking
- Water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes
- A light jacket
- A backpack/waist pack to carry belongings (credit card, debit card, photo I.D., phone)
Create Your Own Land AdventureGet Started